Tahoe Arts Project
Do your part to enrich the lives of Tahoe children.
Do you live in the Lake Tahoe area and feel that culturally diverse performing arts is lacking and needs to be supported and emphasized within the schools and community?
Here is how you can help!
Thank you for donating to Tahoe Arts Project
Importance of Arts Education
WHO WE REACH
Serving over 4,000 K-12 students in two school districts in El Dorado and Douglas Counties.
TAP DOLLARS AT WORK
- Scholarships for High School graduates pursuing performing arts
- Scholarships to Sugarloaf Fine Arts Camp
- Scholarships for LTCC graduates pursuing performing arts
- Funding for Tahoe Valley Elementary and S. Tahoe Middle School theater programs
- Funding to support a drumming and self-esteem program at Mt. Tallac
HOW WE REACH THEM
We provide cultural enrichment and diversity for the community through the arts and education with school assemblies for all grade levels and affordable and free public performances.